Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 8th

Well this week was kind of a slow one for us! I finally had the day where you go the entire day without a single visit!! That was a little rough! haha but that day we had planed for the whole week and then went to our lunch appointment and they are having some health issues and so they just sent us with food we came back did our studies and then EVERY SINGLE appointement fell through! It was harsh! We went to about 16 peoples homes all over just trying to talk and find someone to let us in! haha but no such luck! We walked all over and would find some people to talk to but only small chats where they just came outside to tell us that they were busy but that was few and far between only 5 people opened their doors and talked to us outside. 

But its okay! We are given the hard days to help us appreciate the good days! :) 

I love this gospel with all my heart! I love the opportunity that i have to wake up each morning and be able to go out and share what i know to be true with the people of Argentina! The missionary life is pretty great! We have a really good area!! I love The Book of Mormon! There is such power in the pages! I know that this book is true! I know that Joseph Smith translated it by the power of God. I know that any question a person could have there is an answer in the pages of The Book of Mormon! I love being a missionary! I love this great opportunity! There´s nothing like it! 

I love you all and hope that you all have a fantastic week! 

Hermana Armstrong

we found some pretty huge apples and just had to take a foto opportunity! haha

And here missionaries have a weird tradition where they do what´s called milking an alfahor! its where you take the cookie and bite one side and bite the other and then drink the milk through the cookie! It is divine!! haha 

So weird that all my photos this week are about food! HMMMmmm.... I do promise that we do, do other things than just eat! hahaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment