Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 22nd

Well this week has been a little rough! My companion got transferred and we had to say goodbye and also we had to say goodbye to our mission president! Since the mission is splitting in two weeks our president wanted to give us a final goodbye! Friday we said goodbye and it was pretty hard! I have come to love both President Zanni and his wife Hermana Zanni! Its going to be really different in the next few weeks! Also, because my companion got transferred im now leading our area because i have somewhat of an idea of where everything is but its been really stressful because i still dont know where everything is and its just been a real stressfull and hard week!  But I know that our Heavenly Father doesnt give anything we cant handle and so it will all be okay! 

We got to watch Meet the Mormons at our little meeting in Santa Fe with Presidente Zanni! That was a lot of fun! It was all in spanish and it was really good as always! Afterwards i got the question of "Hey Hermana Armstrong are you related to the Elder Armstrong that´s in the movie?" haha it was pretty funny! 

This week we also got to use the elders bikes! It was fantastic!! Our area is really big and so to walk from one end to the other is over an hour and a half walk! And so one day we had so many appointments all over the place and so we asked if we could use the elders´bikes! It was great! It was a little scary and i was sure at one point we were going to get hit by a car! (There are no stop signs here in Rafaela) but it was all okay! We were able to visit so many people though! It was fantastic! Im pretty sure that we need bikes! It was a lot of fun!!!! :)

I read this morning in Mosiah chapter 24! It was a really good chapter especially with this week! In verse 13-15 it says, "Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.

 14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.

 15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord." 

I love this scripture it gives me a lot of hope and comfort!! :) 

Well i hope that you all have a great week!! I love you all and will talk to you soon!!! 

Love,
Hermana Armstrong

--
The Church is True!! 
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00292.JPGDSC00309.JPG

Grafiti here in Argentina,

My Companion!!! :)

Our Zone!!! (Well most of them!! haha)

--
The Church is True!! 
DSC00311.JPGDSC00313.JPGDSC00316.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment